I am going to start participating in "What I'm Playing Thursday" which I found over at Krystal's blog This Is The Story Of A Girl and it originated with Sarah at We're Just Like You Only Prettier {which by the way I'm loving the name of her blog since it is the title of one of my favorite songs by Miranda Lambert!} and Erin at Musings of a Mermaid. Anywho...for "What I'm Playing Thursday" you just basically do what it says...and upload a video of one or more songs that you're loving at the moment. So without further ado...
So because it's almost Valentine's Day I decided to pick a song that talks about love and I dedicate it to my best friend and hubby...Chad. Everything by Michael Buble.
I'm linking up to the music party! :)




Oh! Sweet song! My husband and I used it as our first dance at our wedding! :)
ReplyDelete*kate
ohhh i love Michael Buble..his voice is amazing! Thanks fro linking up!!
ReplyDeletei'm pretty obsessed with Michael Buble! thanks for linking up :)
ReplyDelete