Sunday, February 6, 2011

Birthday Giveaway Bash Sneak Peak...

Tuesday is the BIG day!


I'm so excited to #1 celebrate my birthday by giving my loyal readers lots of chances to win amazing things #2 host my first giveaways EVER!


The giveaways will go live every 30 minutes starting at 7:30am on Tuesday.


Here is a little sneak peak at what you might see when you come back Tuesday!





Make sure that you come back on Tuesday and tell everyone you know about the giveaways! I want to be sure to give all of my amazing giveaway donors some love for their kindness in helping me celebrate! :)

Happy Super Bowl Sunday everyone! I'll be cheering on the Steelers since my Bears aren't in it this year.

7 comments:

  1. UM can we enter even if we are donating? JK. Everything looks fabulous! Maybe we should send it all to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting your birthday!!! Happy Happy Early Birthday!!

    I am now following you! Will you stop by my blog and follow back!
    http://peacelovecupcakeshappiness.blogspot.com/

    Will stop by on Tuesday to wish you a very Feliz Cumpleanos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early birthday! Thanks for celebrating your birthday with a generous giveaway to your blog readers! Woo hoo - happy Superbowl Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy early birthday!! this sounds like fun, I'll def be back to check it out! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I would love to help! :) Just email me for whatever!

    ashj.allen(at)yahoo(dot)com

    Have a wonderful day & birthday!

    - Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how fun!!! My b-day is on Wednesday, fellow Aquarian!! See you tomorrow! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy! I am so excited!! Everything looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

i love your reading your lovely words. thanks so much for taking the time to leave me some love!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs