I decided to participate in/sign up for a WONDERFUL club...the Love and Envelopes Birthday Club put on by the simply wonderful Lindsay from Aisle to Aloha and the absolutely amazing Megan from Flawed Perfection Jewelry {both of these ladies have UH-MAZING shops so check them out!!}.
Aside from sending some birthday cards and little gifts out to other birthday girls each month...I also receive cards/goodies from some super sweet ladies this past month! {In case you didn't see the big birthday bash giveaway a few posts ago...my bday was on the 8th}
SOOOOOO...without further ado here is what I received for my birthday!!
First of all I got to open some super sweet cards...
I'm loving this vintage style card from my super sweet and lovely friend, Crystal from Domestic, But Not Martha {There was also a Ghirardelli chocolate but apparently I couldn't get it in my mouth fast enough and didn't get a picture of it...oppps.}
This fun and funky card is from the super talented Megan at Flawed Perfection Jewelry. It was even complete with a super cute hand drawing. :)
I received this fun birthday card from the sweet Ashley from sunny side shlee. She even mentioned my two loves {Chad and Bailey} in her sweet note inside the card! :)
And this lovely handmade card came from the super talented San from the in between is mine.com. She instantly connected that my last name was German and I found out that she is actually from Germany! And yes, San my last name is German and my maiden name is, too! :) San would love to open an Etsy shop {just like me} and I think she would sell a lot of these cards if she chose to! :)
So many sweet cards with very kind and encouraging words!! Thanks so much ladies!!
BUT...that's not all...
I also received some super sweet packages!!
First off, I received a package from the lovely Whitney from Frames & Names. She created a custom print just for me!! It's a sheet of music with my first initial...I LOOOOOVE IT! She also included lots of other goodies such as a heart cookie cutter...candy hearts...magnets...and some cute note cards!
My friend Meghan from moonbeamwishes sent me a super sweet package, too! {She's a super talented lady...she makes the cutest handmade cards!!} She made this cute frame for me...I love it!!
I know, I know...you thinking...there's more??? Um, yup! Look at what I got from my friend Alison!!! She blogs over at aPearantly Sew and has a wonderful handmade shop, too! She sent me this super cute zippered pouch...LOVE IT. <3
Okay last one...this package with lots of fun things came from my friend Hannah at Peggy Ann Design. She also has a super cute handmade shop...I actually ordered myself a clutch for my birthday from her shop...I cannot wait to get it!! Some of the things inside this birthday package included some magnets...a stamp...notebook...fun paper clips...and a super cute pouch that she made!!! :) I love the color and that it has a pink zipper...SO CUTE!! :)
A big THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone that sent me a card or package!! I loved getting each and every one!!! You are all so thoughtful!! I can't wait to send out my packages...
I'm loving this vintage style card from my super sweet and lovely friend, Crystal from Domestic, But Not Martha {There was also a Ghirardelli chocolate but apparently I couldn't get it in my mouth fast enough and didn't get a picture of it...oppps.}
This fun and funky card is from the super talented Megan at Flawed Perfection Jewelry. It was even complete with a super cute hand drawing. :)
I received this fun birthday card from the sweet Ashley from sunny side shlee. She even mentioned my two loves {Chad and Bailey} in her sweet note inside the card! :)
And this lovely handmade card came from the super talented San from the in between is mine.com. She instantly connected that my last name was German and I found out that she is actually from Germany! And yes, San my last name is German and my maiden name is, too! :) San would love to open an Etsy shop {just like me} and I think she would sell a lot of these cards if she chose to! :)
So many sweet cards with very kind and encouraging words!! Thanks so much ladies!!
BUT...that's not all...
I also received some super sweet packages!!
First off, I received a package from the lovely Whitney from Frames & Names. She created a custom print just for me!! It's a sheet of music with my first initial...I LOOOOOVE IT! She also included lots of other goodies such as a heart cookie cutter...candy hearts...magnets...and some cute note cards!
My friend Meghan from moonbeamwishes sent me a super sweet package, too! {She's a super talented lady...she makes the cutest handmade cards!!} She made this cute frame for me...I love it!!
I know, I know...you thinking...there's more??? Um, yup! Look at what I got from my friend Alison!!! She blogs over at aPearantly Sew and has a wonderful handmade shop, too! She sent me this super cute zippered pouch...LOVE IT. <3
Okay last one...this package with lots of fun things came from my friend Hannah at Peggy Ann Design. She also has a super cute handmade shop...I actually ordered myself a clutch for my birthday from her shop...I cannot wait to get it!! Some of the things inside this birthday package included some magnets...a stamp...notebook...fun paper clips...and a super cute pouch that she made!!! :) I love the color and that it has a pink zipper...SO CUTE!! :)
A big THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone that sent me a card or package!! I loved getting each and every one!!! You are all so thoughtful!! I can't wait to send out my packages...













What a wonderful birthday palooza!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so very sweet!!!
I love you darling!!!
xoxoxo
awwwwwwwwwwwe! I wish I could've sent more <3 lots of love!
ReplyDeleteCrystal
Aww, thanks for the sweet words, Mandy and I am glad you had such a wonderful and special birthday this year!!
ReplyDeleteTalk about a birthday bonanza! I'm in the club, too, and am very excited about my April birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday to you. Glad it was so lovely.
So fun, love those cards & packages :) Glad you had a good birthday with lots of love!
ReplyDeleteYay! :) I joined this club too, I am about to send my packages out to my two birthday girls for March! I'm so glad that Lindsay & Megan coordinated this. It's been so much fun to participate in!
ReplyDelete