Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Birthday Giveaway #3 Yes, Teacher!!

Giveaway #3...
From the amazing Etsy shop by the lovely Sarah of 
Yes, Teacher!

{Isn't she adorable?}

Sarah makes the cutest handmade cards...here are some of my favorites...





About Sarah:

Hi there! I'm Sarah and when I'm not teaching children with special needs, you can find me at my crafting table! I love making beautiful cards and mini notes for the loved ones in your life! I also love my dog Barney, Ben & Jerry's, and my awesome hubby who cooks for me!


{I'm LOVING this Post it note holder!!}



GIVEAWAY:
Sarah has generously offered one of my readers a $15 credit to her Etsy shop!




To Enter:
[MANDATORY]
Visit Yes, Teacher! and leave me a comment with your favorite item!

Extra Entries:
1. Follow Sarah's super cute blog.
2. Follow my blog via GFC. 
3. Heart Yes, Teacher! on Etsy.
4. Follow me on twitter and follow Sarah on twitter.
5. Blog, tweet, or facebook about this giveaway. {Leave a separate comment for each. Tweet must have @amschotter @yes_teacher and link to the giveaway. You can use

"@amschotter is celebrating one more year of life with a @yes_teacher giveaway! Enter to win at http://bluebirdlifelove.blogspot.com/"
 


6. If you had to pick one person to celebrate your birthday with...who would it be?

Be sure to include your email address so that I can contact you if you win. {No email address, comment will be removed...sorry!}
Giveaway is open to residents of the US only.
Winner will be chosen via Random.org
Giveaway will run through February 15th.

139 comments:

  1. i love the Set of 5 Amy Butler Heartfelt Birthday Cards!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i follow you both on twitter!! (@sandyalamode)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tweeted!!!

    http://twitter.com/#!/sandyalamode/status/34991683045167104

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am swooning over her Set of 4 Typewriter Notecards - Write Your Own Story :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already Heart Yes, Teacher! on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow both you and Sarah via twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I had one person to pick to celebrate my birthday with it would be James Mcacoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE: Set of 5 Amy Butler Heartfelt Birthday Cards

    thanks for the opportunity! Meredith dot Targarona at Gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the Typewriter greetings blank card!

    urchiken at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the happy birthday card in lime green swirl! jmmccarr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i follow your blog via gfc jmmccarr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i follow sarahs blog! jmmccarr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great giveaway!!

    I would pick "Set of 5 Amy Butler Heartfelt Hello Cards" as my favorite :D

    ckaylie777(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow you and Sarah on twitter.

    ckaylie777(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Here is my tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/ckaylie777/status/35035836223332352

    ckaylie777(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I followed Sarah's blog.

    ckaylie777(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I followed your blog

    ckaylie777(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. If i had to pick someone to share my birthday with, i would choose my lovely siblings because no matter what they do, I'm blessed

    I also want to win this giveaway to send them cute gift cards :D

    ckaylie777(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Either the heartfelt amy butler cards or the typewriter cards!
    Crystal
    @DmstcBtNtMartha
    Crystal@domesticbutnotmartha.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow her blog!
    Crystal
    @DmstcBtNtMartha
    Crystal@domesticbutnotmartha.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow your blog!
    Crystal
    @DmstcBtNtMartha
    Crystal@domesticbutnotmartha.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I heart her shop
    Crystal
    @DmstcBtNtMartha
    Crystal@domesticbutnotmartha.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow you on twitter
    Crystal
    @DmstcBtNtMartha
    Crystal@domesticbutnotmartha.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow her on twitter
    Crystal
    @DmstcBtNtMartha
    Crystal@domesticbutnotmartha.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I tweeted~!
    Crystal
    @DmstcBtNtMartha
    Crystal@domesticbutnotmartha.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Its hard to pick! I wouldn't want to celebrate my b-day without my hubby or kids!
    Crystal
    @DmstcBtNtMartha
    Crystal@domesticbutnotmartha.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the Happy Birthday Card - Cosmopolitan Scooter Ride from Sarah's shop.
    bbgoad@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I follow you both on Twitter
    bbgoad@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would celebrate with my husband
    bbgoad@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the Amy Butler in blue leaf card! So cute!

    bead.eclectic at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I hearted the shop!

    bead.eclectic at gmail.com
    (BEadECLETIC)

    ReplyDelete
  32. My favorite item is the Happy Birthday Card - Amy Butler Layered Love
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow your blog with google friend connect
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I follow Sarah's blog with google friend connect
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I heart Yes, Teacher on Etsy - my Etsy name is hurdler4eva
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would love to celebrate my birthday with my mom since her birthday is the day after mine!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I tweeted, I'm @AmberGoo: http://twitter.com/AmberGoo/status/35065902944747520
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I blogged gorgeous! http://bit.ly/gi4gs0
    Crystal
    @DmstcBtNtMartha
    Crystal@domesticbutnotmartha.com
    www.domesticbutnotmartha.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love the mini cards "bluebird in flight!" Perfect for short notes to friends!

    *kate

    ReplyDelete
  40. And I would love to spend my birthday with my husband of course, but also all of my closest friends that live across the country. We'd have a sweet little tea party with mini cakes galore.

    *kate

    (bemerrykate@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  41. I really like the...Greeting Card Value Pack - set of 3. This way I get a variety of cards.

    Shannon
    rs_mathena@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like the Set of 3 All Occasion Greeting Cards - Amy Butler Bird Love

    monacart32 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Follow Sarah's blog.

    monacart32 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Follow your blog on GFC

    monacart32 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Heart Yes, Teacher! on Etsy. user name monapete

    monacart32 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. follow you both on twitter @monacpete

    monacart32 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/monacpete/status/35126945284890626

    monacart32 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I would celebrate my birthday with my parents who I don't get to see very much

    monacart32 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. shared on FB

    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=193503704002029&id=100001057504861

    monacart32 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love Set of 5 Amy Butler Heartfelt Birthday Cards! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love the Set of 5 Amy Butler Heartfelt Birthday Cards.

    everlastingjoys(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Following on twitter as KJHenry88

    everlastingjoys(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Tweeted @ KJHenry88
    everlastingjoys(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I would spend lunch with my fiance. =)

    everlastingjoys(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  55. i heart sarah so much! I adore her shop and all her goodies but really i love her small little note cards. i include them with my orders:)
    gina
    gina at hiyaluv dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. i follow sarah's blog:)
    gina at hiyaluv dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. i follow your blog;)
    gina at hiyaluv dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. i heart yes teacher.
    gina at hiyaluv dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. i follow you on twitter;0
    gina at hiyaluv dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. i follow sarah on twitter;)
    gina at hiyaluv dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. i always love celebrating my birthday with my family:)
    gina at hiyaluv dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I love the cute valentines mini cards! Perfect for leaving little love notes!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I would spend a birthday with my fiance and VERY soon to be husband. We spent my 22nd birthday building a birthday sand castle. Best ever!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I think I'd have to say I love the bluebird in flight mini cards. My daughter is named Wren, so I'm always a sucker for anything bird-related! (Love your blog, too!)

    Thanks for the chance!

    subfertilefrugalista@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I follow you via GFC.

    SubfertileFrugalista

    subfertilefrugalista@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Boring as it sounds, I'm looking forward to celebrating my birthday with my dh and my new baby. We waited so long for her, and I will forever look at birthdays differently--the day of her birth was the best day of my life, so she will make my own birthday complete!

    subfertilefrugalista@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I also blogged about your giveaway

    http://tranntb08.blogspot.com/2011/02/birthday-giveaway-yes-teacher.html

    ckaylie777(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Set of 5 Amy Butler Heartfelt Thank You Cards

    cerbev@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Heart Yes, Teacher! on Etsy.

    cerbev@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. If I could celebrate my birthday with anybody it would be my baby i never got to meet

    cerbev@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I love the Amy Butler thank you cards!
    Mandy@Mandipidy.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I follow Sarah's blog!
    Mandy@Mandipidy.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I follow your blog!
    Mandy@Mandipidy.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I follow you both on twitter!
    Mandy@Mandipidy.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Christina - xristya@rock.com - I love the Typewriter Notecards!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Great giveaway! I'd love to be entered.

    I like A Buggy Thanks To You.

    Please count me in. Thanks.

    avalonne83 [at] yahoo [dot] it

    ReplyDelete
  77. I love the Happy Birthday card - Piece of Cake. They are all cute cards.
    jhbalvin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I love the Set of 4 Typewriter Notecards - Write Your Own Story. Thanks!

    mama[dot]riser AT gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  79. i follow Yes, Teacher's blog with GFC.

    mama[dot]riser AT gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I now follow your blog with GFC. :)

    mama[dot]riser AT gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  81. i hearted Yes, Teacher on Etsy.

    mama[dot]riser AT gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I follow you both on twitter. Thanks!

    mama[dot]riser AT gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Hmm...one person. That's tricky. I think I'd say a talented photographer so I could pick their brain before I take a stab at it!

    mama[dot]riser AT gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I would definitely spend my bday with my husband...and my cat.
    jhbalvin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. http://twitter.com/jhitomi/status/35411572713066496
    tweeted here.
    jhbalvin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. My favorite item is her mini cards! Especially the 'tea lover' variety :)
    jasminewaite@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I really like the Make A Wish birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  88. following Sarah's blog on gfc as jhb.
    jhbalvin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I love the purple birthday "Make a Wish" cards!

    hrfarley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. ms(dot)verymarried(at)gmail(dot)com

    I adore the Happy Birthday Card -- A Piece of Cake

    ReplyDelete
  91. ms(dot)verymarried(at)gmail(dot)com

    i'd celebrate my bday w/ my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  92. I love the mini-cards with the pink flowers!

    chicgeekdesigns (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I follow her blog!

    chicgeekdesigns (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I follow your blog!

    chicgeekdesigns (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I follow you both on twitter

    chicgeekdesigns (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I hearted her Etsy shop...

    chicgeekdesigns (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  97. tweet

    http://twitter.com/monacpete/status/36175239897423872

    monacart32 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I tweeted

    chicgeekdesigns (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  99. The write your own story cards are neat-o!

    katie at dekabyte dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I think the Bluebird in flight little notecards are so cute! I would use them all the time. ambrerose at(aol) dot(com)

    ReplyDelete
  101. tweet

    http://twitter.com/monacpete/status/36479614461157377

    monacart32 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I love the pink bird in the sky post it note holder.
    jerzycat99 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I follow your blog.
    jerzycat99 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. I follow sara's blog.
    jerzycat99 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/monacpete/status/36837398885179392

    monacart32 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. Ha I think this is great--->http://www.etsy.com/listing/51129678/post-it-note-holder-yadda-yadda-in-pink rosiebud63(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  107. i love the amy butler variety pack!

    hancoci_s at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. i follow you on gfc!
    hancoci_s at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. i heart her shop! under staycelyne (etsy name)

    hancoci_s at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. i follow you both on twitter now! @organicmommyluv

    hancoci_s at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. i would pick my husband to celebrate my birthday with =)

    hancoci_s at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. tweet

    http://twitter.com/monacpete/status/37150753327939584

    monacart32 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. the amy butler thank you cards are my favorite! i have tons of occasions coming up and these cards are beautiful!

    Cerena-Leigh
    Luckycldh(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I like the set of 5 typewriter notecards.
    skipthelaundry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. follow yes, teacher blog
    skipthelaundry
    skipthelaundry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  116. heart yes, teacher etsy
    skipthelaundry
    skipthelaundry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  117. follow both on twitter
    skipthelaundry
    skipthelaundry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  118. tweeted
    http://twitter.com/skipthelaundry/status/37478474859941888
    skipthelaundry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  119. would love to spend my bday with my long distance best friend ginny
    skipthelaundry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  120. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/monacpete/status/37552628351115265

    monacart32 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  121. I love the set of 5 typewriter notecards
    jesage@asu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  122. hearted yes teacher on etsy
    smthngoldsmthngblue
    jesage@asu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  123. GFC follow Sarah's blog
    Jessica Sage
    jesage@asu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  124. GFC follow your blog
    Jessica Sage
    jesage@asu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  125. follow you both on twitter
    JessicaSage22
    jesage@asu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  126. If I could choose ANYBODY to celebrate my birthday with it would be Audrey Hepburn..if they had to be alive it would be my amazing boyfriend!
    jesage@asu.edu

    ReplyDelete

i love your reading your lovely words. thanks so much for taking the time to leave me some love!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs