Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Birthday Giveaway #5 c. jane create!!

Giveaway #5...
From the amazing handmade shop by the lovely Christa of 
c. jane create!



{She is such a sweetheart!}



{I love these note cards!!}


About Christa:

Hello lovely bluebird readers! I'm Christa from c. jane create! By day I am a graphic designer for the University of Missouri in Columbia. By evening I am a crafter, sewer, photographer, cook, and blogger. I have 2 cats- Elliott and Toby, and 1 boyfriend- Steven. I've been blogging for almost 3 years, but I just recently opened c. jane create on etsy! You can also find me on twitter at @christa_jane.


{I'm thinking I would LOVE to write in this journal! Who wouldn't??}



GIVEAWAY:
Christa says, "In honor of Mandy's birthday, I wanted to giveaway this set of japanese washi tape note cards and a fun linen hair pin! I made them especially for you!" {YAY!}




 
To Enter:
[MANDATORY]
Visit c. jane create and leave me a comment with your favorite item!

Extra Entries:
1. Follow Christa's amazing blog.
2. Follow my blog via GFC. 
3. Follow me on twitter and follow Christa on twitter.
4. Blog, tweet, or facebook about this giveaway. {Leave a separate comment for each. Tweet must have @amschotter @christa_jane and link to the giveaway. You can use

"@amschotter is celebrating one more year of life with a @christa_jane giveaway! Enter to win at http://bluebirdlifelove.blogspot.com/"
 


5. If you could go on vacation anywhere you wanted for your birthday, where would you choose? Why?

Be sure to include your email address so that I can contact you if you win. {No email address, comment will be removed...sorry!}
Giveaway is open to residents of the US.
Winner will be chosen via Random.org
Giveaway will run through February 15th.

45 comments:

  1. Love her journals! Especially the damask ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pink amy butler damask note cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i follow you both on twitter (@sandyalamode)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i tweeted!! :)

    http://twitter.com/#!/sandyalamode/status/34993075365347329

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really swooning over c.jane create brown floral clairefontaine journal

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you could go on vacation anywhere you wanted for your birthday, where would you choose? Why?

    If I could go on vacation anywhere i wanted for my birthday it would be Mexico! My heart belongs to my beautiful country and whenever i go I love looking at the mountains and breathing in the fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the brown floral clairefontaine journal

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the water droplet coasters!

    urchiken at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Favorite item are the teal wasabi note cards set! LOVE it!
    Crystal
    @DmstcBtNtMartha
    Crystal@Domesticbutnotmartha.com
    www.domesticbutnotmartha.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow her blog
    Crystal
    @DmstcBtNtMartha
    Crystal@Domesticbutnotmartha.com
    www.domesticbutnotmartha.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow yours (xoxo)
    Crystal
    @DmstcBtNtMartha
    Crystal@Domesticbutnotmartha.com
    www.domesticbutnotmartha.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tweet w/ you
    Crystal
    @DmstcBtNtMartha
    Crystal@Domesticbutnotmartha.com
    www.domesticbutnotmartha.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tweet w/ her
    Crystal
    @DmstcBtNtMartha
    Crystal@Domesticbutnotmartha.com
    www.domesticbutnotmartha.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I tweeted ab giveaway <3
    Crystal
    @DmstcBtNtMartha
    Crystal@Domesticbutnotmartha.com
    www.domesticbutnotmartha.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. My birthday trip wish is Santa Monica! We spend alot of weekends in the summer there on the cheap and it's a place my family just loves! Playing in the ocean and the entire experience
    Crystal
    @DmstcBtNtMartha
    Crystal@Domesticbutnotmartha.com
    www.domesticbutnotmartha.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I blogged gorgeous! http://bit.ly/gi4gs0
    Crystal
    @DmstcBtNtMartha
    Crystal@domesticbutnotmartha.com
    www.domesticbutnotmartha.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the journals! I think the gold & black damask one is my favorite!

    *kate

    ReplyDelete
  18. If I could go anywhere for my birthday, it would be Ireland with my husband! I would love to spend two casual weeks just roaming around...

    *kate

    (bemerrykate@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the scalloped journal! thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The teal washi tape cards are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd spend my birthday in Florence, because it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the coral floral & striped coasters. So adorable!

    subfertilefrugalista@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the pink Amy Butler notecards. Also the water droplets coasters. Love all the notecards.
    jhbalvin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. following you on gfc as jhb.
    jhbalvin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. if I could pick anywhere in the world, probably Paris...never been, and has always been a dream.
    jhbalvin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. following c.jane's lovely blog on gfc as jhb.
    jhbalvin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the pink amy butler cards! (notice a theme with my amy butler picks? ;-))

    chicgeekdesigns (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I follow your blog!

    chicgeekdesigns (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I follow her blog!

    chicgeekdesigns (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I follow you both on twitter!

    chicgeekdesigns (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I tweeted!

    chicgeekdesigns (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  32. At this point, I really want to go back to the beach - to Mexico. Cabo. San Lucas. Yes, that would be my birthday destination. Lol!

    chicgeekdesigns (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  33. i would go back to sweden. it holds a little place of my heart

    ReplyDelete

i love your reading your lovely words. thanks so much for taking the time to leave me some love!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs