Monday, February 28, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HANNAH!!!

Happy Birthday to my sweet friend Hannah from Peggy Ann Design!!!!!

Hannah has a super fun {and funny} blog...she speaks her mind...is super sweet...and did I say funny??? Plus she is super talented with the sewing machine and makes/sells such beauties as these....
in her shop. {I have a limited edition clutch coming to me soon and I CANNOT wait to get it!! Will post pictures once I get it!}
Hannah's actual birthday is February 29th, but like all leap year babies...she has to celebrate the day before or after. As a matter of fact, Hannah decided to celebrate her birthday with a Month of Hannah on her blog!!! You should definitely go check it out...you will NOT be disappointed!!
I hope that you have a wonderful day, Hannah, filled with lots of love and PRESENTS!!! ;)  

1 comment:

  1. eeep!! I LOVE Hannah!!!
    Happy Birthday girl!!!
    this is such a beautiful post Mandy!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

i love your reading your lovely words. thanks so much for taking the time to leave me some love!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs