Friday, February 4, 2011

fill in the blank friday

{via weheartit}

1.   If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose  Better Homes and Garden.

2.  If I were to run my own magazine it would be  I'm not sure...never really thought about it. Well it would be fun to do a craft or home renovation magazine I suppose.

3.  I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription)  I actually don't usually buy them. I've received many free magazine subscriptions through Deal Wise Mommy's Website. I've even got a few different magazine for my husband, too!

4.  I prefer my magazines (in print or online)   in my hand. I don't mind reading things on the computer or on my Kindle, but if I'm reading a magazine I like to be able to tear out things I like.

5.  The number of magazines I buy each month is    well I buy zero but I get between 4-5 free magazines a month. :)

6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...)  home remodeling, crafting, etc.

7.  The magazines I read regularly are  Soap Opera Digest {don't judge}, Better Homes and Garden, Fitness, plus more that I can't think of right now.... :)

Well I enjoyed my first Fill in the Blank Friday! I think I'll do it again next week! :) Have a wonderful weekend friends!! Don't forget...next week Tuesday will be my big birthday bash of giveaways! I've got some UH-MAZING giveaways lined up! If you still want to join in on the giveaways please email me at amschotter at gmail dot com.

3 comments:

  1. I just discovered Deal Wise Mommy. Got to meet her at Blissdom, and can I just say that she is great! Funny and incredibly personable.
    Oh, and you made me laugh with your "soap opera digest". I didn't know people still watched soap operas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FITBF is so much fun! I'm glad you joined in on the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog..Your header is so adorable!

    I'm a new follower can't wait til you post more!

    http://justbreathearzb.blogspot.com/2011/02/fill-in-blank-friday.html

    ReplyDelete

i love your reading your lovely words. thanks so much for taking the time to leave me some love!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs