Monday, February 28, 2011

Tickle Me Tuesday!

     It's a another....




    

If you'd like to participate, here are the rules:
  
1. Write a short post with anywhere from one to five items that have been tickling your fancy recently. Please include pictures and links :)

2. Make sure to link back to the party in your blog post (you can grab the button or include a text link)

3. Go here and link up your blog post!

4. Visit some other links and HAVE FUN!

 This week I'm thinking music...


I downloaded their new album with an iTunes gift card I got for my birthday...love it.


And...loving The Band Perry. {Yep, I'm a country girl at heart}


and I can't forget this yummy crooner...mmm...love me some Michael Buble!

Okay throwing in something handmade that I'm SOOO crushing on...


My friend Gina from hiya luv handmade just adding this cute little ditty to her shop...you should definitely go check her out!!!

Happy Tuesday, friends!!

6 comments:

  1. oh i just adore you! xoxoxoxoxo
    ThANKS SO MUCH for the shout out! :)gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Michael Buble & the bag is too cute. I'm totally gonna check out the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With you on the Zac Brown Band...loving their new cd in my car!!!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of the Zac Brown Band!! I'm going to have to go look them up! And all of Gina's stuff rocks :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pouch is so perfect for spring! Beautiful pattern!


    P.S. Never heard of Zac Brown Band. Will check them out now. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a country girl at heart too. :-) Love the song they sing with Alan Jackson, As She's Walking Away.

    ReplyDelete

i love your reading your lovely words. thanks so much for taking the time to leave me some love!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs