I'm not super crafty {although I'm trying to expand my craftabilities :0)} but I do love to meet new people, and who doesn't love getting a package in the mail?? After a few encouraging comments from my twitter friends, I decided it was time to get back into my blog and join the CHWH fun...First, I want to thank the two sweet gals that put this all together! The lovely Ilene from much love, illy and darling Sandy from Sandy a la Mode.
It all started here.And so, I joined the fun. I have to say, I was so excited to see who my partner was and to meet a new friend {and I was not disappointed!}.
Please meet the lovely Kelly from The Pretty Bee. Not only is she a fantastic blogger, she also is SUPER crafty and creative! Check out her crafty/fun blog: http://theprettybee.blogspot.com/ She also has an etsy shop called Linkel Designs. Here is a peek at all of the lovelies she makes but go check it out for yourself, too!I am IN LOVE with this necklace...
and this one...
and these earrings...
and this ring...I could go on and on.
So, now...on to my package!!! :0) {eeeeeee!} This is what arrived for me from the lovely Kelly...{please pardon the crappy picture quality}{before I ripped the paper off}
{after...ahhhhh}
What did my package include, you ask? Well, let me tell you!...*super soft cream mittens!! {love}
*uber yummy chocolates {yum}
*the cutest snowman ornament from crate and barrel {it is now hanging on our tree}
*a Christmas cd of all the greatest singers such as: Gene Autry, Bing Crosby, Rosemary Clooney {playing in my cd player as I type this...}
*lovelies from her shop...matching light pink ring and earrings {I refuse to take the ring off my hand, it looks too perfect} :0)
Thank you, Kelly...I LOVE IT ALL!! :0)
WELL...
I've come to the conclusion that the Cold Hands, Warm Hearts Swap was one of the best ideas ever! Thank you, Ilene and Sandy for allowing me to participate...
...and...
...I hope you do it again next year!! :0)
XOXO Mandy



Awww, what a fabulous package! Those gloves look mighty warm and those accessories will be perfect for holiday parties this season!
ReplyDeleteYour fellow CHWH participant,
Ashley
http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com
wow!! what a GREAT package of goodies you got!!! those gloves look super warm and YAYYY for christmas music!!
ReplyDeletethank you sooo much for participating, friend!! :D
aw mandy!! loved your post and your package!! i love the mittens and the whole christmas feel to it.
ReplyDeletethanks for joining the fun! :)
What a lovely packaging job! :) And the goodies? Most excellent.
ReplyDelete<3,
M
(Another CHW<3 participant.)
I agree! One of the best ideas ever! Love your gifts.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! What a great holiday package :)
ReplyDeleteLove the package!!! Those gloves look sooooo soft! <333
ReplyDeletewhat an awesome possum package! you should receive mine soon luv:)
ReplyDeletegina
ooooh. I want those earrings. Lovely, lovely surprises.
ReplyDeletelove the stuff you got. nice package :)
ReplyDeleteGreat package- the whole thing is put together so nicely-
ReplyDeleteSo nice to meet you-
Found you via the Link Party- Here is my swap post-http://ladyofthearts.blogspot.com/2010/12/cold-hands-warm-hearts.html
Great package! Love the snowman ornament!
ReplyDeleteSofia, fellow CHWH swapper
http://frompdxwithlove.com
You were a great swap partner, Mandy! Thanks again!
ReplyDeletethose earrings are beautiful! =)
ReplyDelete- A fellow CHWH participant
Amy
http://www.amy-couture.com
I love the package! :)) It looks super duper amazing!
ReplyDelete- Fellow CHWH participant
Michelle of http://michelle-esque.blogspot.com