First I want to start this post of by saying...I LOVE ALL OF THE NEW BLOGGY FRIENDS THAT I'VE MADE!!!!! {check out the bottom of this post to meet two of them!} I've had the chance to meet so many lovely ladies over the past few weeks and my heart is so full! <3
So, the other night I cooked dinner. I know...you're thinking...okay? So what? Well, my husband is the cook in our little family. It has never really been my "thing". However, once in a while I get the urge to make a nice meal for my amazing hubby. Last week I got that urge and ended up with this...
Oven Fried Chicken Parmesan-->
{homegrown} Green Beans
Oven Fried Chicken Parmesan-->
{homegrown} Green Beans
It was a great evening and a pretty good meal {if I do say so myself!}. Want the recipe for the chicken?? Here it is:
*1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
*1/4 cup flour
*1 teaspoon paprika
*1/2 teaspoon salt
*dash black pepper
*2 1/3 - 3 lb. chicken breasts
*1 egg, slightly beaten
*1 teaspoon milk
*1/4 cup butter, squeeze Parkay
Mix first 5 ingredients in a pie pan, set aside. Mix egg, milk, and butter in a bowl. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then flour mixture. Place in sprayed 9x13 baking dish. bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees. Enjoy. :)
*1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
*1/4 cup flour
*1 teaspoon paprika
*1/2 teaspoon salt
*dash black pepper
*2 1/3 - 3 lb. chicken breasts
*1 egg, slightly beaten
*1 teaspoon milk
*1/4 cup butter, squeeze Parkay
Mix first 5 ingredients in a pie pan, set aside. Mix egg, milk, and butter in a bowl. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then flour mixture. Place in sprayed 9x13 baking dish. bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees. Enjoy. :)
I also took a picture of our Christmas tree...
We bought it from my stepfather's Kiwanis group. They sell them and give all of the profits to the local Boys and Girls club {such a great cause!}.
I have to share this quick story from that evening, too. Our dog Bailey LOVES to be snuggled under blankets. We keep two of them on our couches in the living room and she usually claims one, if not both, to make a her little cocoon. Well, both blankets needed a wash and so I threw them in the washer. Needless to say, Bailey found something else to keep her warm while her beloved blankets were being cleaned. ----->
My nice clean {warm} load of laundry that I had just taken out of the dryer. She's so spoiled!! :)
Friends and Blogs I LOVE <3 ...
I know this is a busy time of year, but if you have a spare moment, you may want to go check out two of my lovely friend's blogs. The talented Gina from Hiya Luv Handmade is giving away a super cute zippered pouch with a contrasting luv blossom sewn on and it also comes with a damask journal! The giveaway is over at Mine for the Making, so go check it out and enter to win!! I love reading Gina's blog and seeing pictures of her sweet little, Polo. <3 Also my super sweet friend ,Crystal, from Domestic, But Not Martha has some amazing giveaways going on at her blog. You will LOVE her blog, plus she has some exciting things in-store for the start of the new year!! Go show these ladies some love...<3
I hope that everyone is having a wonderful holiday season! It's getting so close to Christmas I can hardly believe it!!!









Awwww!! Your puppy is so so so cute!!! That is what our little kitties do! It's a good thing I don't mind cat fur on my clothes!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful meal!!! Congrats!!! I know what you mean about not being the cook! My mum is an excellent cook and whenever I cook something I always feel that everyone is comparing my food to hers. I'm paranoid that that!! :)
Happy holidays dear!!
PS I love your tree!!!
xoxoxoxoox
Oh my gosh :') you are a huge blessing to me lovey. What did I do to deserve the both of ya'll?!
ReplyDeleteCrystal
www.domesticbutnotmartha.com
what a delicious meal! yummay!!!!!!!!!!! and i am so honored to be featured on your blog luv:) xoxo
ReplyDelete;)gina
Mmm, this post is making me hungry!! Pretty tree! Bailey is adorableeeeeeeeeee. My dog loves to get under the blankets too, haha. So cute!
ReplyDelete