Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Vacation? Yes, please!

I know that a lot of people say, "we've been so busy lately" or "we've had so much going on" but in all seriousness...we've had A LOT going on lately! I will not bore you with the personal, not so fun stuff, but let me share our mini vacation/wedding adventure!

We found out over the summer that my sister chose to have a destination wedding in Saint Thomas, Virgin Islands and we were going!! I was so totally for a small vacation in the middle of fall! So away we flew, bound for a little piece of paradise. The weather was beautiful: 80*+ and sunny everyday. The views were...uh-mazing!The wedding itself was B-E-A-UTIFUL! We are so happy for the newly married couple! And we love our new brother-in-law, Nate!

It was a much needed, and wonderful vacation and we had a great time! And just for fun, here is a picture of a little guy that we often saw lounging around the pool...

1 comment:

i love your reading your lovely words. thanks so much for taking the time to leave me some love!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs