Here it is. The coveted recipe for Oreo balls! I first learned of these uh-mazing little treats when I was at Purdue. A friend made them one evening and I was hooked! If you love Oreos, cream cheese, and white chocolate...this is the desert for you! :) And so here is my best attempt at "how to make Oreo balls"...
Oreo Balls
*one package of Oreos

*one package of cream cheese (softened)
*one package of white chocolate almond bark
First, I puree the Oreos using this little ditty...{say hello to my little friend.}

The Oreos should now be finely chopped. Next, mix the cream cheese in until the two are completely mixed together.

Then, you roll the mixture into little balls (I put them onto a plate) and put them into the freezer until they are hard (10 mins maybe?).
{You'll know they're ready to come out of the freezer when they're not so shiny.}Once they are hardened, dip them into the melted white chocolate. I use a spoon to scoop them out and put them on wax paper to dry.

After they dry, I put them in some sort of a sealed container and then into the refrigerator. :0)

Well, there it is. Now, I do offer a disclaimer: I am not super wonderful at writing recipes, so if you have any questions...let me know! :)
I hope you enjoy them.
XOXO Mandy



WOW!!! I really need to make these for the holidays! Thanks for sharing --I can almost taste them!
ReplyDeletewow, these look awesome!
ReplyDeleteyay! i am so excited about this recipe! it looks like such fun! :)gina
ReplyDeleteI LOVE oreo balls... but I never knew what to use for the white chocolate coating. Now I do! ;]
ReplyDeleteooooooooooooooooooooooooo my gosh!!!!! This is my official craving now! I will have to get the white chocolate tomorrow when I'm out so that I can try them!
ReplyDeleteLove ya girlie!
xoxo
Crystal
ahhhhhh i NEEEEEEEED to make these sometime!!! they sound soo good!
ReplyDelete