Sunday, March 20, 2011

do the pretty girl rock ro- ro-ro-ro


Can you tell what song I'm loving right now? I think every woman/girl deserves to feel beautiful. Yesterday was one of those days for me...I got a hair cut...well a lot of them actually...what do you think? I'm happy to be back to short again(sorry for the poor picture quality)...



And this is for you, friends...



One more thing...the hubs and I are heading to see none other than the wonderful Willie Nelson tonight! I cannot wait!! I will be sure to dedicate a post with pictures sometime next week! :)


(I'll admit it, I have a weird old man crush on Willie...I think he's adorable!)



4 comments:

  1. You look SOOOOOO CUTE! I love the new haircut :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love pretty girl rock & your hair looks awesome!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new haircut!!! you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girl! I tried to message you from your contact button but for some reason it wouldn't work..can you shoot me an email at belleinthecityblog@gmail.com I have a question! :) thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete

i love your reading your lovely words. thanks so much for taking the time to leave me some love!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs