Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A New Venture!



Well, I've decided to join the blogging world! Seeing that most of our family lives between 2 to 8 hours away, I figured this might be a fun way to share updates and pictures of our life together in Huntington, IN. I also hope that creating this blog it will help motivate me to take MORE pictures not only to share, but for our own benefit! My ultimate goal: to be more like my mom and aunt...they are the noted photographers in my family! I plan on setting my goal small at first...I want to try to upload a new picture and update at least every two weeks. Is is realistic? I suppose we'll find out....enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad that you started a blog! I'm excited to see the things that you post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I just realized that this blog post is from February!! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete

i love your reading your lovely words. thanks so much for taking the time to leave me some love!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs